Image usage policy
Please read the notes below carefully, when you use the images that GOTTE created.
1) No commercial use is allowed.
2) No modification is allowed.
3) Personal use as LINE profile picture or smartphone wallpaper is allowed.
4) Personal use in SNS or blog is allowed, if you satisfy the following conditions.
(1) When you use as SNS or blog profile pictures,
please add the creator name, GOTTE, with the weblink to the GOTTE SNS accounts or homepage, into your profile column.
(2) When you reproduce the images created by GOTTE in your SNS or blog post,
please add the creator name, GOTTE, with the weblink to the GOTTE SNS accounts or homepage, into your SNS or blog post.
Ex1) When you use in Twitter
Add the description, “created by GOTTE(＠ap_hamham)”
Ex2) When you use in Instagram
Add the description, “created by GOTTE(@GOTTEhamham)”
Ex3) When you use in Facebook
Add the description, “created by GOTTE(@hamgotte)”
Ex4) When you use in your own blog,
Add the description, “created by GOTTE(https://www.hamgotte.com)”
If you have any questions about the use in other cases, please feel free to CONTACT me at anytime.
Qs and As useful for people living in countries other than Japan.
1) Can I purchase GOTTE original goods such as postcards?
Yes, you can. Please access the website BOOTH.
2) Can I purchase original paintings?
Basically the original paintings are sold at the exhibition in Japan.
However, sometimes irregularly, BOOTH sells original paintings.
When selling at the BOOTH, I will inform you on Twitter.
3) Can I request to paint a portrait of my hamster？
No, you cannot yet. Currently, I do not accept such request.